At California Urgent Care Center, we are equipped to meet the needs of patients with a variety of injuries and illnesses from compassionate practitioners who will keep you informed throughout your interactions with them. We know that you want to be on your way as quickly as possible rather than spending hours on end in an urgent care waiting room, and we want to provide you with the fast-paced, high-quality medical care you’d expect from top-notch clinicians.
Contact our team at California Urgent Care Center at (209) 224-8517 for further information, or to make a same-day appointment. We also accept patients on a walk-in basis.
“Took my 1-year-old boy in for an eye injury. On the weekend! Amazing service! Super friendly staff. Doctor took his time to warn treat, and follow up. Best urgent care I've been to. Better than my pediatrician! ”- Fernando V.
“This place was great very clean and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. ”- Lora T.
“This place is always fast and friendly. They also treat you like a human being instead of a number. This place helped save my husband's life the first time we came. Today they actually helped him out extremely. The talk they had with him was more valuable than the medication. He left feeling better because of the way they spoke to him and treated him ... ”- Jane D.
“Great service, nurses and the doctor are real professional and knowledgeable. If you need an urgent, emergency care, this is the place to go. Easy to fill out paperwork, and they explain anything and everything. They also speak Spanish. Very clean and they keep all the standards with Covid-19. ”- Gilberto R.
“Providers are awesome. Staff members are willing to help. Thank you so much for caring for and providing needs of your patients ”- Christina C.
“If you ever need urgent care, they are in a great location off Yosemite and will quickly help you or your children. Thank you for all that you do during this crazy time! ”- Sean S.
We offer the following urgent care and medical services in Stockton:
- Burn treatments: First- and second-degree burns should be checked out by a medical professional, and anything worse should be seen in an emergency room.
- COVID-19 testing: We offer walk-in COVID-19 testing at no cost-share to insured patients. We also provide rapid PCR COVID-19 Testing for travel ONLY at all locations by appointment only.
- Diagnostic testing: Our facility has an on-site lab where we can run blood and urine tests and provide X-rays and more.
- Lacerations requiring stitches: If you have a deep wound that needs sutures, we can clean it, numb the area, and provide stitches so it will heal properly.
- Occupational health: Treatment is provided for work-related injuries and illnesses. We help both employers and employees in protecting worker wellbeing and safety.
- Pediatric urgent care: Our compassionate healthcare providers help children from infancy through adolescence feel at ease in our urgent care facility.
- Physical exams: Need a checkup? We offer a great solution if you need same-day service rather than waiting to be seen by your primary care provider.
- STD/STI testing: Discreet, confidential sexually transmitted infection (STD/STI) testing and treatment is offered to protect your sexual health.
- Telehealth: You can get experienced medical care without even leaving the comforts of your own home through telehealth with our providers. Simply contact us via your smartphone, computer, or tablet, for a consultation for non-urgent medical issues.
- X-rays: Our on-site lab makes getting X-rays easier and a quicker process, as we don’t have to give you a referral to another provider to get the diagnosis you need.
Be Seen Today for Your Healthcare Concerns
Our team at California Urgent Care Center offers a variety of medical services to the community so you can feel better and get your healthcare needs addressed quickly. We are eager to help you feel better or get that checkup or shot that you need so you can go back to your everyday life ASAP. Simply walk-in for an appointment or call (209) 224-8517 in advance for a same-day appointment.
Reach out online with any questions.