Stockton Urgent Care Services
Learn How We Help Patients of All Ages
At California Urgent Care Center, we are equipped to meet the needs of patients with a variety of injuries and illnesses from compassionate practitioners who will keep you informed throughout your interactions with them. We know that you want to be on your way as quickly as possible rather than spending hours on end in an urgent care waiting room, and we want to provide you with the fast-paced, high-quality medical care you’d expect from top-notch clinicians.
Contact our team at California Urgent Care Center at (209) 224-8517 for further information, or to make a same-day appointment. We also accept patients on a walk-in basis.
“Providers are awesome. Staff members are willing to help. Thank you so much for caring for and providing needs of your patients ”- Christina C.
“I love this place! The doctors are knowledgeable, kind, thorough & most of all respectable! They treat their patients like human beings. They listen & sympathize with you and do what’s best for you NOT THEIR WALLETS! Adventist’s health is a horrible disgusting organization that does what’s best for them and to make money while they degrade you in the ... ”- Rhonda F.
“The staff and doctors are all understanding, professional and nice. I cannot say anything negative about any of them. They have helped me get through my anxiety from being in the Paradise fire. ”- Jeanette C.
“Great service, nurses and the doctor are real professional and knowledgeable. If you need an urgent, emergency care, this is the place to go. Easy to fill out paperwork, and they explain anything and everything. They also speak Spanish. Very clean and they keep all the standards with Covid-19. ”- Gilberto R.
“I needed a rapid test for mine and my fiancé's job and this urgent care was able to get both of us in the same day that I called. The staff did well in keeping me updated in the process and everything went very smoothly. I got my results back within 30-45 minutes and the doctor that made the call with the results was very professional!! ”- Cassidy C.
“If you ever need urgent care, they are in a great location off Yosemite and will quickly help you or your children. Thank you for all that you do during this crazy time! ”- Sean S.
We offer the following urgent care and medical services in Stockton:
- Burn treatments: First- and second-degree burns should be checked out by a medical professional, and anything worse should be seen in an emergency room.
- COVID-19 testing: We offer walk-in COVID-19 testing at no cost-share to insured patients. We also provide rapid PCR COVID-19 Testing for travel ONLY at all locations by appointment only.
- Diagnostic testing: Our facility has an on-site lab where we can run blood and urine tests and provide X-rays and more.
- Lacerations requiring stitches: If you have a deep wound that needs sutures, we can clean it, numb the area, and provide stitches so it will heal properly.
- Occupational health: Treatment is provided for work-related injuries and illnesses. We help both employers and employees in protecting worker wellbeing and safety.
- Pediatric urgent care: Our compassionate healthcare providers help children from infancy through adolescence feel at ease in our urgent care facility.
- Physical exams: Need a checkup? We offer a great solution if you need same-day service rather than waiting to be seen by your primary care provider.
- STD/STI testing: Discreet, confidential sexually transmitted infection (STD/STI) testing and treatment is offered to protect your sexual health.
- Telehealth: You can get experienced medical care without even leaving the comforts of your own home through telehealth with our providers. Simply contact us via your smartphone, computer, or tablet, for a consultation for non-urgent medical issues.
- X-rays: Our on-site lab makes getting X-rays easier and a quicker process, as we don’t have to give you a referral to another provider to get the diagnosis you need.
Be Seen Today for Your Healthcare Concerns
Our team at California Urgent Care Center offers a variety of medical services to the community so you can feel better and get your healthcare needs addressed quickly. We are eager to help you feel better or get that checkup or shot that you need so you can go back to your everyday life ASAP. Simply walk-in for an appointment or call (209) 224-8517 in advance for a same-day appointment.
Reach out online with any questions.
Manteca 411 East Yosemite Avenue
Manteca, CA 95336 Book Appointment
Lodi 2122 West Kettleman Lane
Lodi, CA 95242 Book Appointment
Stockton - Lorraine 8001 Lorraine Avenue
Stockton, CA 95210 Book Appointment
Stockton - Pershing 5361 North Pershing Avenue
Stockton, CA 95207 Book Appointment